Tiah turns one today

The soft cuddles that I crave from her..
The playful bites that I had when the baby teeth were just rooting up the gums...
She got that ease with biting me ...
She has the power to ease out my stress
She has the power to ease the eyebrow crease
She will be strong
She will be beautiful
She will be powerhouse
The princess of our house
Happy Birthday Tiah !!!

Yes I miss being home 
Yes I miss celebrating
Yes I miss cuddling you 
Yes I miss everyone at home 


When I am back , 
We will compensate
Eat some more cake
Baked with love and care
Oh my dear 
I love my nieces
Elder one is Sara 
Younger one is Tiah
Celebrating today
Happy birthday 🎉🥳
Tiah !!!!


When you turn 7, you get the 7 letters that I will write every year for you . 

This is the first one on record !!!

Comments