Grief !

Grief is trauma. The loss of loved one is painful. I have not been able to move on and I will never be able to move on yet what lies is the spirit and strength of my parents inside me and that is making me to cope with this. For the family , relatives who stood around , for the friends who have been checking on me near and far I am grateful. It has been a month but I feel like years. It was painful beyond what words can express but I can console myself saying he didn't suffer more, a dejavu incident like how I lost a piece of my heart ," Maa ", 5 years ago , here is yet another piece of my heart "Papa" whom I lost a month ago. Life is fair or unfair I don't know when I always believed that Life is beautiful. I have a chaos of thoughts and doubts juggling up but I know at some point of time the storm of chaos will calm down until then the cyclone of confusion, concering questions will keep popping and my patience levels will be tested. There is a part of you which evolves in circumstances like this uplifting you in some ways and simultaneously there is a part of you which just wants to feel low. Battling out the extremes is the toughest part and on this journey it is a challenge. Keeping myself busy, venting out my tears and emotions , reaching out to ones who care and those occasional pings visiting frequently from loved ones has eased the pain to fight this battle little. Yet , I feel the battle is a self taught condition which is won over by nourishment of acceptance of situation and responding to it . For I know reacting will only make situations worse. Life is Beautiful and hope is one of the most wonderful thing in the world.

-
Draft from a morning void of parents' love and care !

Comments

  1. Beautifully written Di.
    Lots of love and power to you ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you positive thoughts and lots of prayers. God speed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment