Finding the lost cell phone

She left and in few hours I realized the phone where I captured my last clicks about the gigantic emotions for the cutting machine had gone missing. I spent more than 48 hours to trace my phone and with no resort walked to the nearest police station to lodge a complaint against my missing cell phone.

The Inspector In charge was very kind and humble. With questioning and details shared, a formal complaint was taken and a copy of complaint was also given to me.... As days progressed, the search in the house didn't cease as the careless nature of mine can lead to make things go in rare places on rare occasions leading to a treasure hunt. 

And on 28th July, evening, a call from the police to visit the station was requested and amidst 5 phones, , my phone had a new fancy cover and was shining which I declined to accept it as my phone. Until the IMEI number match was found and the phone was handed over to me which had a new look.

Yes, it was formatted , dressed with new covers which made me gleamy but holding this phone from the hard earned source, I could only be cherishing that I have it back to create new memories in its memeory.

So in future if you have to find ways on trying to find a losing phone

  1. Go with a written letter complaint with details
    1. as when was the phone lost, 
    2. if you have suspicions, 
    3. what happened in the environment setting
    4. Write the IMEI number of your phone
    5. Cost and details of the model
  2. Receive an acknowledgement for the complaint made 

I must say and be filled with gratitude for the timely support the cops did and entire procedure seemed seamless.

Probably the most expensive one I bought in last 10 years and it was disheartening to lose one. So, I end with a smile which I lost when I lost the phone. All I could do is learn to be more careful and not believe blindly on anyone. :)


Comments