22nd January ! The Memory !

 Oh you both always fight remarked a neighborhood aunty ! Keeping all his calmness bundled he said," that is how we fight and we never  stop talking and in fact we love more each other than yesterday! "

I know my dad would never tolerate a word against his adorable wife and my super adorable mom. She was,is and will be my super woman ! In fact as time passes by I feel my parents are my all time role model and in fact the genes in me triggers the hobbies of letter writing to me. 

The art of letter writing which fills lot of expressions , a way to put out feelings in words, explaining the unexplainable sometimes it is beyond that which only words have the magic to spread !

In the year of 1983, when the calendar flowers bloomed on 22nd Jan , my parents tied the knot and more than 5 years of their life until the invention of telephones cames into lives accessible easily , letters had been their medium of communication! Reading them can depict the intense love and affection and will be successful in giving you river of smiling tears and in addition to that it is a part of grief sometimes hits hard me ! 

The institution of marriage, relationships and handling them with love, care and affection is something you practised and also taught us the same ! Communication is an art and you both mastered in it ! 

Happy anniversary to my parents in heaven !
Jan 22nd

- The Daughters who miss you 

Comments