Can I make a come back ?

    Every morning waking up rubbing those eyes, checking the last texts sent on WhatsApp which was not replied even in the span of 8 hours of my sleep; wait did I even sleep for 8 hours? I think I really need to get this discipline of sleeping 8 hours.  Next, departing from the pillows, bedspreads and standing up on my feet I am blessed to be seeing a beautiful morning again. As I walk to make the morning tea for my dad I am interrupted with the mirror in between. Well , Thank you for letting me know that I have added those pounds unable to resist those delicious chocolates with my niece. 
     Okay again my mind says, " I will reduce, I will exercise today" and with the refreshing water droplets splashed on the face, rushing into the kitchen. Taking a glass made of glass measuring the milk and warming it with those black tea leaves at the perfect timing tonbe added there is my mind wandering around with countless thoughts and desires.
    The mind is so powerful that it can make you feel happy for what you achieved and is mostly short lived , at the same time the same can make you feel so dejected,  disappointed and guilty for not achieveing what you desired for which has a long life to dwell.
    Is it possible that I can start training my mind to balance these extreme feelings which helps me to enjoy the success and also motivates me to do baby steps to what I would like to pursue?
     YES, it is like not giving up attitude and doing those small steps everyday to follow what you want to do is really the most effective way that I learnt in these days. Instant gratification is to do these steps to train your mind, "hey,i did something small to pursue and let me continue this tomorrow. "This instant gratification will pay you in a compounded interest form of delayed gratification with abundant joy; just like the seed which gets water every day and blooms into a beautiful flower. The catalyst here is care and nutrients and treating it in  balanced way. A comeback is always possible 😊

Comments

Post a Comment