Happy Women's Day 2021

     How can I stop myself from writing something when the world talks about it and makes me think about it. 

    There should not be a single day but every day where not only women but also men are celebrated. This is a far reaching goal which may take decades to achieve. 

So for now, let us celebrate the women around with my random thoughts to pour down !


Dear Women,

Let there be everyday you dream,

Let there be an uncontrollable will and determination within you,

Let there be an environment around you to support you,

Let there be love, empathy, care and affection showered on you,

Let there be wings spread with boundless sky above you,

Let the fears fall down due to the gravity as you fly,

Let yourself free from the setbacks and pull-downs

And as you fly high,

You will inspire others around you to dream, to chase dreams and 

give a sense of excitement and joy.

My dear Lady, all that you do, all that you seek is a journey of life,

Live the life you wish for, Love the life you live for,

The Journey of US is just a short tour.

Happy Women's Day

...

...

...


Just the "girly" thing, my niece painted my nails pink and I though not being a lover of nail polish had to fall in love with this !!! 
I will never stop bragging about my niece :)

 

How are you celebrating women's Day?

Can you find the men around wishing you?

What do men reading this think about?

Dream Today and Dream Every day :)

Need an ear to listen or need words to heal or want to send wishes, check out @mendingthought

 


Comments

Post a Comment