The Guiding Stars

     "Teacher" is classified as NOUN and to be more specific classified grammatically and technically  as COMMON NOUN who have the profession to teach on a specific subject. Reading and hearing the words like Noun would have already made some fading memories into the past of English Grammar classes.

     For me , "TEACHER" has been an EMOTION, a guiding light in the dark, a ray of hope when I am lost and biggest source of support to find oneself with in. They have been the ones who have molded and sculpted us to be fit for the society. They have enjoyed the success of their students just like their own child has succeeded. I am very very very lucky to have teachers who had been excellent observant like a coach and corrected me to strengthen my existing strengths and overcome my stage fear. I still remember my first Elocution inter school competition when I was trembling with nervousness and I walked down the stage with tears because I really could not speak. What next happened is amazing, my teacher told me "It is normal, just try again and you will get better at it". They taught me to embrace my failure and taught me a failure is a lesson and not a disappointment. Even today, more than a decade I left the school there are few teachers who still wish me on my Birthday though my best of the best friends forget ;) and never forget to wish me on all Indian Festivals or new year wishes

      Moving on in the journey of graduation, where teachers are formally tagged as PROFESSORS are still playing an important role of guiding, giving enhanced freedom and of course are the source of catalyst for pursuing the future aspirations. The connect with them after the college is more joyful, they shower more respect like a red-carpet welcome when you are back as an Alumni, they love to interact with us and enjoy hearing our career growth. They ensure that the current student crowd also tries to get this experience. Here I am more fortunate and grateful for the extreme humble nature of Professors who painted the molded sculpture with beautiful color palette. 

     As you move on into the journey of corporate lives or career aspiration of any roles that you pursue, there will be several - Senior, Peer, Junior teachers around who teach you several things in all aspects of life ;) Corporate Journey has been a challenge but at the same time, I was fortunate again with some of the best people around in all experience groups. Age is simply not a barrier for being a teacher or being a student.


TO ALL THE TEACHERS AROUND THE GLOBE

TO ALL THE TEACHERS WHO INSPIRE

TO ALL THE TEACHERS WHO CARE

TO ALL THE TEACHERS FILLED WITH TREASURE

TO ALL THE TEACHERS WHO TAKE MEASURE

FOR ENSURING A BRIGHT FUTURE

A BIG SALUTE ! A BIG SALUTE ! A BIG SALUTE !

Happy Teacher's Day 


PS: In the age of the digital era, there will be soon a time that "SMALL WONDER KIDS TEACHERS" will exist who would teach us things we would not even expect in the most innocent way.



Comments

Post a Comment